Thank you for your interest in Reach Christian Schools.
If you are interested in working at Reach Christian Schools, download one of the following applications, and email it to our administrative team.
Salary Range: Based on Education and Experience:
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a full-time, immediate kindergarten teacher position. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and have a passion for Christian education where faith is nurtured and a biblical worldview is consistently integrated into their instruction. Candidates must possess a love and enthusiasm for teaching and feel a calling to Christian school education.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Must be first and foremost a committed Christian, active in a Bible-believing evangelical church, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word
- Be skilled at integrating a biblical worldview into his/her curriculum
- Committed to grow as an educator through ongoing professional development and willing to strive to reach high professional standards
- Conducts ongoing formal and informal assessment of student learning and is capable of modifying instructional methods to fit the varying needs of students
- Must possess a valid ACSI certificate or willing to pursue one
- Possess strong, loving classroom management and instructional ability
- Ensure that the classroom environment is inviting, well kept, and academically stimulating
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) with regard to children, parents, and fellow staff
- Possess excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Possess the ability to collaborate and work as a team
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Elementary Education or equivalent
Please submit a cover letter, unofficial transcript, and a teacher application to the administrative team.
Lower School After Care Associate
Some students need to stay after school and care is provided for them until they can be picked up. These students transition from their homeroom teacher to After Care. They are grouped by age/grade, given a snack, complete some homework, and play with friends. Caregivers provide an inviting atmosphere, engage students in activities, and oversee student safety under the guidance of the After Care Coordinator, Mrs. Vicky Mullen.
Red Lion is interviewing for an adult after care associate. Our goal is to find caregivers who enjoy children and have experience caring for them. For this reason, experience working with young children in a group setting is an important qualification. Hours begin at 2:55 p.m. and have a flexible ending time between 4:30-6:00 p.m. Caregivers are paid and must complete new hire paperwork once offered a position.
If you are interested in applying, email the administrative team. Interested candidates will also need to complete the application for non-instructional staff found on this webpage.
GIRLS LACROSSE COACH
Red Lion Christian Athletics is seeking a qualified Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach for the 2018 spring season. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Candidates should have coaching experience and demonstrate the ability to foster an environment of skill development and competitive balance. Coaches will be expected to develop relationships with athletes that will lead to mentoring on and off the field. Please contact David Corbett, Athletic Director (
BUS DRIVERS NEEDED – As our schools continue to grow, we have an immediate need for additional bus drivers. We need paid drivers for morning and afternoon routes, sports trips, or as a substitute. Drivers with CDL licenses are preferred but not required. The school will provide all necessary training. If you are interested, please contact George Timko. The formal Reach Christian Schools application is not required.