Reach Christian Schools is pleased to present admission overview procedures for 2019-2020. Please see the summary links below for full details.
- Preschool Admissions Procedures - RL Campus and Summit Bridge Campus
- Kindergarten Admissions Procedures - Red Lion Campus
- Grades 1st through 12th Admissions Procedures - Red Lion Campus
- International Students Admissions Procedures - Red Lion Campus
- GCA Admissions Procedures
- Tri-State Christian Academy Admissions Procedures
- Journey Christian Academy's Admissions Procedures
Reach Christian Schools does not discriminate in the admission of its student on the basis of religious beliefs. RCS admits students of families who support Christian values representing any race or ethnic origin and from any geographical area to the school with all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Reach Christian Schools reserve the right to decline admission to a student if we feel that the school is unable to adequately provide for the student's special needs and believe that the student would be better off at another educational institution.