Thank you for your interest in Red Lion Christian Academy. We are always looking for qualified candidates. If you are interested in working at Red Lion Christian Academy, download one of the following applications, and email it to our administrative team.
Salary Range: Based on Education and Experience
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a full time 5th grade teacher. Qualified candidates must have a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and have a passion for Christian education where faith is nurtured and a biblical worldview is consistently integrated into their instruction. Candidates must possess a love and enthusiasm for teaching children and feel a calling to Christian school education. To learn more about the school and to download an instructional application, please visit our website – www.redlionca.org .
- God is the creator of the universe.
- Man is created in God's image.
- The Bible is God’s word, written by man but inspired by God through the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is trusting that Jesus Christ, as man, died for our sins and arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death.
- The Holy Spirit is equal to the Father and Son as God. He lives in every believer from the moment of salvation to provide the believer the power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and in doing what is right.
- The sanctity of marriage is between one man and one woman.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Must be first and foremost a committed Christian, active in a Bible-believing evangelical church, whose walk reflects a lifestyle in accordance with God’s Word.
- Be skilled at integrating a Biblical worldview into his/her curriculum
- Committed to grow as an educator through ongoing professional development and willing to strive to reach high professional standards.
- Conducts ongoing formal and informal assessment of student learning and can modify instructional methods to fit the varying needs of students
- Must possess a valid ACSI certificate or willing to pursue one.
- Possess strong loving classroom management and instructional ability
- Ensure that the classroom environment is inviting, well kept, and academically stimulating
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) with regard to children, parents, and fellow staff.
- Possess excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Possess the ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Write effective lesson plans for classes on a weekly basis
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English Education or equivalent
Please submit a cover letter, unofficial transcript, and a Red Lion instructional application to. .
ADULT CAREGIVERS FOR AFTER CARE
RLCA is seeking an adult caregivers for its After Care program for Monday - Friday from 3 - 6 pm. The positions available is for elementary (grades 3-5) rooms. This position involves providing a loving, safe and fun environment for the children and pay $10/hour. We are hoping that a Red Lion parent, family member or friend will consider this opportunity. For more information, please email Vicky Mullen at .
DAYCARE TEACHER OR ASSISTANT TEACHER
Red Lion Christian Academy is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a daycare teacher or assistant teacher. Classroom stages include infants, walkers, and toddlers. If you are interested, please download the Early Childhood Education Teacher or Assistant Teacher Job Description for more information.
BUS DRIVERS NEEDED
As our schools continue to grow, we have an immediate need for additional bus drivers. We need paid drivers for morning and afternoon routes, sports trips, or as a substitute. Drivers with CDL licenses are preferred OR Class A with Passenger endorsement for sports runs and field trips coming heavily during the spring season. The school will provide all necessary training. If you are interested, please contact Joe Bunting. (The formal application is not required.)